• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 2014 Supply Board

halfbreed83

Hey folks, I have my package sitting on this board and just wanted to see if anyone else is waiting or if they heard anything on the results.

mich313

Supply/SWO/Intel
I'm waiting on results from this board as well. Spoke to recruiter yesterday, nothing yet.

mich313

Supply/SWO/Intel
Somebody on usnavyocs.com reported receiving a pro-y supply this weekend. Good luck to all hopefully we'll all have reason to celebrate very soon!

DWILL

Just recieved word from my CMC, Pro-N for me. He said he has the complete list but I wasn't really in the mood to look at it (sorry everyone), but the good news is that the results are out. Good luck to everyone else. I will now begin the process of making my current package better. My only question is when does the six month wait begin, the original 11Nov14 board I submitted for or the 13Jan board? I originally submitted on 11Oct13.

exNavyOffRec

Just recieved word from my CMC, Pro-N for me. He said he has the complete list but I wasn't really in the mood to look at it (sorry everyone), but the good news is that the results are out. Good luck to everyone else. I will now begin the process of making my current package better. My only question is when does the six month wait begin, the original 11Nov14 board I submitted for or the 13Jan board? I originally submitted on 11Oct13.

On the official list signed by the senior member it will often give a date that is 6 months from the date the results are signed.

halfbreed83

Yeah I applied last board but didn't make it for medical reason now all my ducks are in one single solitary straight as an arrow row and I'm waiting for result!

xltn

Finance major 3.4 GPA
OAR 55
1NAM. 4 LOA. 1 COA.
4 LOR from 2 previous bosses in the civilian, 1 from my mentor in the Marine, and 1 from a Suppo O3
My Motivation letter was pretty short.

halfbreed83

Finance major 3.4 GPA
OAR 55
1NAM. 4 LOA. 1 COA.
4 LOR from 2 previous bosses in the civilian, 1 from my mentor in the Marine, and 1 from a Suppo O3
My Motivation letter was pretty short.
I have about the same score I had a 56, and my GPA was a 3.2 in Aviation Management 10yrs Prior good evals. I am waiting still to hear form my OR