• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan 2019 EDO Board

todolist

I think this is the most up to date EDO thread? Either way, there has been talk in the wardroom that the ED community is at or near 100% filled billets and they aren't worried about recruiting for now. This is all gossip and I have no hard numbers so take that for what it is.

D

Deleted member 67144 scul

I think this is the most up to date EDO thread? Either way, there has been talk in the wardroom that the ED community is at or near 100% filled billets and they aren't worried about recruiting for now. This is all gossip and I have no hard numbers so take that for what it is.

Meanwhile, both ED and CEC combined struggle to fill a billet in Afghanistan. I recall in late 2018, ED was at 105%. As noted by Conan, it's likely grown since and I've heard similar.

LT Rich Santos

Officer in Charge, TAOC Orlando, NTAG Jacksonville
If anyone on this thread is interested in applying for the May 22 Reserve EDO board, send me a message.