• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jacksonville PRK

spinspilot

Fella's, just wondering if anyone has had any experience with LasikPlus vision center in Jax, off of southside pkwy. I have the preop consultation scheduled for next wed. there. The Doc's bio on lasikplus.com seems to be good.

Talked to my OSO, he said that the Doc will give me the paperwork he needs, is there any pre op paper work that I should specifically ask for? on that note are there any Q's I should ask him that might not be on the paper work?

The familia is under the impression that I should get the eyes cut back home in S.fla during my spring break, however I'm concerned about follow up appointments and travelling back and forth, It would be safe to say that Jax would be the better option here correct?
Thanks again for the guidance, you guys really are a stress reliever.

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
BTW, who is your OSO? I used to be an elisted recruiter and the Nuke filed coordinator for NRD Jacksonville.. Don't post it, just pm me. I know the whole OPO (Officer Programs) shop over there, including the civilians.