• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jacksonville OSO

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumberphil

Selected PLC-C 186 Ground
Does anyone know the name and number of the OSO in Jacksonville, FL. I'm interested in PLC and have some questions. Thanks.

Jake

matthewbohman

I don't know about Jacksonville specifically. You can go to www.marines.com for more info or just click on this link and enter your information. They should contact you.

www.marines.com/request/contact_recruiter_request.asp?benefit=Leadership+and+Management+Skills&format=flash

chelu55

Jacksonville has no OSO recruiters. The closest is gainsville. You want to talk to Captain Roberson. He takes care of all northeast florida. He's a pretty straight forward guy. Of all the recruiters I talked to, he was one of a few that didnt try to sell the Corps. He told you staight up how it is and what you need to do.

robersoncd@6mcd.usmc.mil
(352)264-7830/7831 or (free) 1-866-283-3961

So where do you plan to go to school. I know that UNF there are a few people that are in the PLC program and just got back from there first 6 weeks. Hope this helps.

plumberphil

Selected PLC-C 186 Ground
chelu55,
Thanks I'm going to give Captain Roberson a call tomorrow and see what's out there.

I'm a jr. at UNF, i'm not sure if it's too late to get picked up for PLC or if I should just shoot for OCC. Just have to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.