• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC board 29-Nov-21

jmald10

Hello all,
I am thankful that I discovered this forum by continuously searching for IWC DCO board 2022 results in google, trying to find a list of the board results. I have submitted my packaged for the CW DCO March 2022 board, but my OR has gone dark since she confirmed my application has been submitted back in February.
I figure that no news from her, may imply that I was not selected. How should I proceed next?
Thank you all

exNavyOffRec

Hello all,
I am thankful that I discovered this forum by continuously searching for IWC DCO board 2022 results in google, trying to find a list of the board results. I have submitted my packaged for the CW DCO March 2022 board, but my OR has gone dark since she confirmed my application has been submitted back in February.
I figure that no news from her, may imply that I was not selected. How should I proceed next?
Thank you all
Reach out to the processor in the office you applied through, but in most cases no call means non select

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
Hello all,
Thank you all
This happened to me and my recruiter had a baby. Like exnavyoffrecruiter said, reach out to the station and they can help you.

jmald10

This happened to me and my recruiter had a baby. Like exnavyoffrecruiter said, reach out to the station and they can help you.
Thank you all for the inside. I contacted my OR and this was the answer: My package went to NRC before the deadline. However, it does not look like they assigned a proboard status to my application. The explanation was that if all the board sits get filled, then they will push applications to the next available board, "first come first serve." Note: My OR will reach out to the program manager for more details.

Last edited:

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
Thank you all for the inside. I contacted my OR and this was the answer: My package went to NRC before the deadline. However, it does not look like they assigned a proboard status to my application. The explanation was that if all the board sits get filled, then they will push applications to the next available board, "first come first serve." Note: My OR will reach out to the program manager for more details.
That happens sometimes. When I applied, one of the boards at the same time changed the deadline internally so lots of packages ended up being late despite seeming like they were on time.

I missed my first board by a day since I was in the field for an exercise. I had one of the first packages in for the next one though. Good luck!

jmald10

That happens sometimes. When I applied, one of the boards at the same time changed the deadline internally so lots of packages ended up being late despite seeming like they were on time.

I missed my first board by a day since I was in the field for an exercise. I had one of the first packages in for the next one though. Good luck!
Thank you everyone. My OR has not given me the details, but has said that we may need to wait a few more months and that if my package gets pushed for the next board we can always add new achievements, such as new deployment time, or additional experience to make me more competitive. How can I get a schedule of the next DCO board to be on top of my game this time.

exNavyOffRec

Thank you everyone. My OR has not given me the details, but has said that we may need to wait a few more months and that if my package gets pushed for the next board we can always add new achievements, such as new deployment time, or additional experience to make me more competitive. How can I get a schedule of the next DCO board to be on top of my game this time.

DCO threads would have the best info for you. If you application is pushed you can add items but that requires NRC to send back your application, then it needs to go through the same approval process to be sent back up. Depending on what you would be adding it may or may not be worth it.