• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board 16 SEPT 2019

exNavyOffRec

My Chain of Command is wanting to hold a meeting tomorrow that they won't give me any details about. Pretty suspicious and I'm hopeful that it's all good news! It's going to be tough to sleep tonight...

If results were out you would see people posting here already.

WMcNamee

First post but PRO REC-Y for 1820. Extremely happy with the outcome. Has anyone else seen a PRO REC for a designator that was not applied for?

Active Duty: IT2 (IW/SW/AW) Active, 2.5 years
Evals: EP, MP, P (Schoolhouse)
Undergrad: 3.4 GPA Bachelors in Criminal Justice
OAR: 53
IAs: O-6 INTEL, O-5 CW, O-4 INTEL, O-3 CW
LORs: O-4 (INTEL), O-1 (IP)
Applying for: INTEL, CW
PRO REC Y- 1820

EM123

how were you informed? did you get an email directly, or your CoC? everybody in my CoC is out today, and i didn't receive an email directly, so im trying to find alternate routes to find the results
didn't pick up for CW but I applied to both CW and Intel so hopefully i get better news in December. My question now is, since I left the 3rd designator option blank, would i be allowed to throw Swo-CW option on in that third option and go up for that in December or would i have to submit a separate package in? if that's the case I would have two separate packages in the same board. just wondering if anybody has any experience in this situation?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
First post but PRO REC-Y for 1820. Extremely happy with the outcome. Has anyone else seen a PRO REC for a designator that was not applied for?

Active Duty: IT2 (IW/SW/AW) Active, 2.5 years
Evals: EP, MP, P (Schoolhouse)
Undergrad: 3.4 GPA Bachelors in Criminal Justice
IAs: O-6 INTEL, O-5 CW, O-4 INTEL, O-3 CW
LORs: O-4 (INTEL), O-1 (IP)
Applying for: INTEL, CW
PRO REC Y- 1820

It's been put out several times that the applicant will be considered for all IWC designators regardless of their preference/choices.

titohungus

It's been put out several times that the applicant will be considered for all IWC designators regardless of their preference/choices.
So you are saying that even though Bupers only says "N" for designator 1810, it means "N" for SWO-IW as well?
Now just wait until December for Intel?

kyaunaking

Checking in for this board as well. I submitted my package back in June. Made selection for SWO in September, but waiting to hear back from Intel December boards before I accept the selection.
  1. Intel
  2. Intel/SWO
  3. SWO

First time submitting for boards
Major: BA Criminal Justice
Minors: Psychology and Sociology
GPA: 3.7
College: The University of Alabama