• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board 10 JUN 2019

BGill24

I applied for both Intel and IP on this board. Haven't gotten a call from my recruiter yet. I sent him a message, but have not gotten a reply back.

Is it worth giving him a call (does he definitely have the results?), or should I wait for him to get back to me?

beatarmy2000

Question for you guys: Applied for Intel first choice, but unfortuantely I'm in the same boat as most of the people here and didn't get it this time around. I did, however, apply for SWO as a backup as is recommended in multiple threads. I saw earlier in the thread that 14 people applied for SWO-IP in this board. My recruiter says that they put down strictly SWO on my package (not SWO-IP) so I'm wondering if anyone that applies for strictly SWO during an IWC board is automatically given SWO-IP? In addition, does the IP aspect of SWO-IP go into the board's decision-making process or does the board review them the same as normal SWOs? Thanks for the help.

AULANI

Congrats to all those selected! For everyone else just keep trying. Also, ask yourself if you really need to be an intel officer or just want to be an officer. If it's the latter, apply SWO or aviation. I'm not knocking those communities its just that I meet a lot of people that want to be intel-Os and when I ask them why they tell me they have a poli-sci degree, hmmm... ok. If you are older like me and can't apply to anything else but intel then best of luck with the next board.

I applied for both Intel and IP on this board. Haven't gotten a call from my recruiter yet. I sent him a message, but have not gotten a reply back.

Is it worth giving him a call (does he definitely have the results?), or should I wait for him to get back to me?
I texted my recruiter and we talked today. He said he hasn’t received anything regarding my package for this board. I’m not sure if that’s a good or a bad thing, but I’ll be rooting for good news for you!

EmmGee

Hey everyone: Results are definitely out now. If you haven't heard by now, you have to bug your recruiter.

Congratulations to everyone who got selected this round - can't wait to class up with some of you (fingers crossed for OCS July 28th!!!). For those who didn't: Keep trying, and best of luck in the future!

scs_mh60

Congratulations to everyone who got selected this round - can't wait to class up with some of you (fingers crossed for OCS July 28th!!!). For those who didn't: Keep trying, and best of luck in the future!

I probably won't be classing up for awhile. I have to wait until my command releases me, and also the OCS classes look pretty full based on CANTRAC.

terrellbrown

I probably won't be classing up for awhile. I have to wait until my command releases me, and also the OCS classes look pretty full based on CANTRAC.
I’m actually in the boat. I knew an ET that got selected but had to wait a year before being released. Checking CANTRAC is a great idea!

exNavyOffRec

I’m actually in the boat. I knew an ET that got selected but had to wait a year before being released. Checking CANTRAC is a great idea!

CANTRAC is only a small piece of the puzzle, if they want someone in OCS they will fit them in, they also have people identified for OCS classes and spots taken before they update CANTRAC, a lot really depends on when the schools you need to attend actually start, for larger designators that is less of an issue than with smaller designators.

whentherearenine

I’m sure it can vary widely, but many folks from the March IWC board have been receiving August and September OCS dates. So ~4/5 months since Pro-Rec Y.