• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ISPP

Mightiest_Moose

SNA/SNFO Applicant
Was hoping someone could help me in applying under this program! Not sure how to ensure that the application is processed this way and not just a regular ocs app. Meet all reps. Thanks!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Was hoping someone could help me in applying under this program! Not sure how to ensure that the application is processed this way and not just a regular ocs app. Meet all reps. Thanks!

Step 1: Read the NAVADMIN / program authorization.

Step 2: Talk to your CCC.

Step 3: Find some officer mentors in your command willing to help you.

Mightiest_Moose

SNA/SNFO Applicant
Step 1: Read the NAVADMIN / program authorization.

Step 2: Talk to your CCC.

Step 3: Find some officer mentors in your command willing to help you.
At a small command with a new CCC, confusion lies in the fact is it processed like an OCS application and sent to Paul or simply routed through the skipper. Would appreciate any insight.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
At a small command with a new CCC, confusion lies in the fact is it processed like an OCS application and sent to Paul or simply routed through the skipper. Would appreciate any insight.

You / your command can ask the OCSquestions@navy.mil email (it's on the mynavy HR website) and they can verify if either the command or first flag officer's office will forward the entire package to CNRC.

My guess is that they simply don't care as long as everything, including the flag endorsement, is in there.

DickFlair

@Mightiest_Moose I won't be submitting until June for Intel O and NFO but recently found out about this ISPP program and the program authorization 100f.
I haven't found a mentor savvy with this authorization yet as well and would love to see an example package of someone who has picked up utilizing it.

Current AD AWO1. Took my ASTB-E Tuesday for the first time. 51,5,5,5,45. Don't plan on retaking at this point in time as the test glitched 15+ times on me.

Wish you luck!

BDavis11

Contributor
@Mightiest_Moose I won't be submitting until June for Intel O and NFO but recently found out about this ISPP program and the program authorization 100f.
I haven't found a mentor savvy with this authorization yet as well and would love to see an example package of someone who has picked up utilizing it.

Current AD AWO1. Took my ASTB-E Tuesday for the first time. 51,5,5,5,45. Don't plan on retaking at this point in time as the test glitched 15+ times on me.

Wish you luck!
As far as getting an example, there really isn't much different than a regular package. The CO endorsement just has specific wording that's outline in the PA and you have to be endorsed by your first flag officer. That is it.

DickFlair

As far as getting an example, there really isn't much different than a regular package. The CO endorsement just has specific wording that's outline in the PA and you have to be endorsed by your first flag officer. That is it.
Thank you I appreciate it.