• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IRR Courses in a CAC only world...

snake020

Contributor
Thought I would update on this thread.

2) Complete JMO via War College on line. It's a grind and expect to have to perform at a graduate level. But the points are great ROI and the material is infact very interesting.

What's the deal with JPME courses? The 25 Oct 15 listing does not show any points for S&W, TSDM, or JMO

N4Life

Depending on which method of JPME (FSP, CD, online, or combination) will determine how many points you receive; the greater the hours required for completion, the more points you earn in keeping with 1pt/4hrs. You learn the same thing in each of them, just the depth, length, and intensity of the course varies. Personally, I really enjoyed the Fleet Seminar Program and think I learned a lot more than if I took the other versions, but that's me and what I was looking for.

https://www.usnwc.edu/Departments--...E-Courses-at-NWC/Retirement-Point-Awards.aspx

Sam I am

Average looking, not a farmer.
pilot
Contributor
Update:
1) Beginning S&W in October & should complete in Feb. I'll keep grinding it out.
2) New course list just hit the street. JKO is not on the list. See "Correspondence Course Review" thread for more detailed info.

Ever forward.

ChopChick

The points listed for courses on the NRTC site have been updated (downgraded) and now match the actual points you will receive as noted on the PERS course list.