• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

iPhone Forum App, who's interested in this mod?

Are you interested in an iPhone Forum Browsing App?

• Total voters

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Tapatalk is enabled. You can go to the app store and download it for iphone (two versions, one free, one paid). When installed, search for "Air Warriors".

stickygdm

pilot
"The forum you are visiting is temporarily closed, please try again later." Any hints? Am I missing something? Trying to use on my iPod touch...(Those iPhone things take a lot of care and feeding = $$.)

Max_Power

Prefers Skippy
Contributor
Is Opera the best way to access web forums via Blackberry? I'm already using Opera but I've really only used it for ESPN and Gmail for the past year...

And of course stealth wikipedia'n to make friends look like morons.

OscarMyers

None
Is Opera the best way to access web forums via Blackberry? I'm already using Opera but I've really only used it for ESPN and Gmail for the past year...

When i was using the blackberry browser it wouldnt list the thread titles, since then i have been using the opera mini browser and havent had any problems. I think its much more user friendly as far as bookmarks and saved history. I would say take the leap, AW works fine on it.

Python

pilot
Contributor
"The forum you are visiting is temporarily closed, please try again later." Any hints? Am I missing something? Trying to use on my iPod touch...(Those iPhone things take a lot of care and feeding = $$.)

I'm having the same problem.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor

I'm having the same problem.
I'm not posative but it might have something to do with this.

Had a pretty serious problem with one of the forum modifications, it forced me to uninstall all of them, and reinstall the forum software. I HATE 3rd party mods... Anyways, I will update the other ones this weekend. For now, I got the forum back running again.

Travis2688

a dedicated Iphone app for AW would be awesome...I have the Tapatalk app now, but every time I try to use it for AW it says, "the thread you are trying to view is currently unavailable..."

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I will reinstall tapatalk shortly. I have a certain project at work that is taking up all my time (and sanity).