• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

iPhone Forum App, who's interested in this mod?

Are you interested in an iPhone Forum Browsing App?

• Total voters

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
It sounds like a great idea. Surfing Airwarriors in the back of the -34 is becoming easier, woo hoo!

cpwhit1

Final Select SNFO 07 March 2010
Yeah, let's get this iPhone app goin'! I'm running out of things to do on my phone while driving ;). I've actually checked the app store to see if there already was one.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
There was actually a mod for the previous version of vBulletin that allowed you to post via email, very similar to the Yahoo Groups format. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of the format as a primary means of interaction, but having the capability to makes posts via email would be nice, especially from my Blackberry. I can browse the forums on the Blackberry, but it's a royal pain in the ass. I need to be able to drive and post at the same time.

OscarMyers

None
There was actually a mod for the previous version of vBulletin that allowed you to post via email, very similar to the Yahoo Groups format. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of the format as a primary means of interaction, but having the capability to makes posts via email would be nice, especially from my Blackberry. I can browse the forums on the Blackberry, but it's a royal pain in the ass. I need to be able to drive and post at the same time.

You should check out the Opera mini browser for blackberry. Its a hell of a lot nicer and easier to negotiate websites then the BB Browser. As for the drive and posting thing, you might have to invest in a new ford for that.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2569175/ford_cars_of_future_will_read_twitter.html?cat=27