• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IP Officer requirements

PR1 H

Perpetually fixing cranial/rectal inversions
Didn't you read his demands and his glowing list of credentials??? He wants to be an IP, not aviation.

Oh yeah! lol.. reading some of his posts and bio's my IQ dropped quite a bit and I realized that goo on my shoulder was grey matter seeping from my ear.

:D

niktam

First off, I am Active Duty enlisted.

I see all these naval officers jump peoples shit for disrespecting "naval officers", and then observe them rip into others while parading there officerness in all its glory.

If you want to be treated with respect maybe you guys should show some.

Also while the internet is "cool" and provides you with a place to flex your penis and attack people. There is something for all you aviators to remember.

That random username your ripping up one side and down the other for asking a stupid question may just happen to be your plane captain, or the PR that just cock swapped your mask, because you were soooo COOL, and used your call sign as your user ID.

This website is great for what it is, I have learned a lot from it, and got incredably good gouge in my OCS application. It just is sickening when you see that kinda trash paraded around here. We have a good group of mods, there is zero need to have the flame wars go on and on, by all these "distinguished and respected" naval officers ripping into young kids however retarded, and misguided they may or may not be.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I see all these naval officers jump peoples shit for disrespecting "naval officers", and then observe them rip into others while parading there officerness in all its glory.
No, we jump people's shit for disrespecting Marine Officers too.

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
First off, I am Active Duty enlisted.

If you want to be treated with respect maybe you guys should show some.

Also while the internet is "cool" and provides you with a place to flex your penis and attack people. There is something for all you aviators to remember.

That random username your ripping up one side and down the other for asking a stupid question may just happen to be your plane captain, or the PR that just cock swapped your mask, because you were soooo COOL, and used your call sign as your user ID.

This website is great for what it is, I have learned a lot from it, and got incredably good gouge in my OCS application. It just is sickening when you see that kinda trash paraded around here. We have a good group of mods, there is zero need to have the flame wars go on and on, by all these "distinguished and respected" naval officers ripping into young kids however retarded, and misguided they may or may not be.

Feel better?

PR1 H

Perpetually fixing cranial/rectal inversions
...or the PR that just cock swapped your mask...

We have much more in our bag of tricks than that! C'mon give us some credit. And that only happens to the ones that really piss us off and we know don't sanitize their mask before flight. Hint: use those alcohol swipes we provide. Hot moist breath behind that seal will cause funk and mold and you don't want to be breathing in that shit!

niktam

yes I feel better, and i know there is much worse than what i mentioned :)

but in all seriousness its one thing for a hinge or even a LT to chew some ass, but from a guy who has been in the navy since breakfast, and less than 4 months ago was getting his ass chewed on these boards to blow up at anyone, well thats just shenanigans.

phrogpilot73

but in all seriousness its one thing for a hinge or even a LT to chew some ass, but from a guy who has been in the navy since breakfast, and less than 4 months ago was getting his ass chewed on these boards to blow up at anyone, well thats just shenanigans.
Gee, I wonder who you're talking about... Surely not me. ;)