• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the process of applying to the BDCP and my recruter set me up with an interview with his commanding officer who just happens to be a NFO, which is what I want to be. I guess he will be filling out a form about me and my recruter will send it in with the rest of my stuff. I was wondering a couple of things. First, does everyone get to do this, or will it be something that not everyone does so it'll help me stand out? Also, what kind of questions can I expect to be asked? And, this is kind of silly, but what should I wear? (I'm a girl) Just like, kackis and a nice shirt? I'm really excited for this interview and really want to do well! Thanks a bunch!

WFU2USN

littledancerus,

I think it's typical to do an officer interview - I know I did so for my OCS Package.

As far as questions, expect to be asked about your background, leadership experience, etc. Also, as to how you can make a contribution to the Navy.

I'd really suggest wearing a suit. I know you don't have to, but it's the professional thing to do.

I hope that helps! Good luck!

Robin
IS2(SCW)

Status
Not open for further replies.