• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Interested in learning more about becoming a pilot through PLC

Tavis Taite

Hello everyone.

A Marine Corps recruiter came to my house today and spoke to my mother about my asvab scores and a few other things (Personally I thought I did pretty mediocre with a 52, but it's better than most people who took it.). I was at work, so I wasn't able to speak to him, but my mom told me that he will be coming back to my house this coming Monday. My original plans was actually to not think about being a pilot and go more on the path of flight nursing. However, his visit made me want to revisit the idea of becoming a Pilot. I'm planning on attending The University of Alabama at Birmingham, and I'm thinking about doing PLC in college. I'm still a little confused on how it would work and if it's a viable option for someone who wants to be a pilot. Do I need to get a technical major? I know having a technical major like Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering helps in the selection process in the Navy and Air Force, what about the Corps? Lastly, where are some common duty stations for USMC pilots? Thanks in advance.