• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Intel Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.

senatesnob

Nothing worse than the House of Represenatives
Quick question for folks. Do you earn your intel pin at Dam Neck or do you have a board later down the road like some of the other communities? Heard it a couple of different ways so just curious.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Quick question for folks. Do you earn your intel pin at Dam Neck or do you have a board later down the road like some of the other communities? Heard it a couple of different ways so just curious.
You work on it during your first tour.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey, I'm not a Dominator Pin wearing kind of guy, but I work next to a recently transitioned Intel Officer. He says that you can get your IWO PQS at NIOBC and START getting signatures, but you won't complete your PQS and take the board until you hit your first fleet command.

BackOrdered

Contributor
I understand that the IDW board is a kick in the teeth relative to the SWO board. Good luck!

azguy

None
Just saying a lot of people walk in thinking they did the PQS so the board is a breeze.

More retarded. Do you have both quals? Do you have either qual? I don't think I've met a person who thinks that a board for a warfare pin will be a breeze. Ever.

bubblehead

Registered Member
Contributor
No. You have to complete the IDWO PQS and sit a board.

bubblehead

Registered Member
Contributor
I understand that the IDW board is a kick in the teeth relative to the SWO board. Good luck!
WTF? The board I had was a joke.

My submarine qual board, which was both practical app (walk me to every X on the sub) and discussion (draw system X, blah, blah) lasted over 5 hours and required numerous months of preparation.

Status
Not open for further replies.