• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Intel Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

air field

Hello,
Im new to this so please help me out. I have tried to meet all the requirements to submit a package for the Intelligence Program, but i am concerning about some in my package (don't know if that is good enough?)

1. I'm in the Navy 6 year this month and im taking 2nd time 1st class exam now. My evals are very good as my performance is always on top of group. I'm AZ2, been in all school/tranning courses needed as an AZ rate required.

2. EAWS qualified, and i am currently in AOs command, and im getting Ord. Quals too.

3. I've been in college through Columbia and have 12 classes more to finish my B.S in Business Management. (My 2 years already fisnished). I also got US MAP certificate.

4. I do volunteer services on off-working hrs.

5. ACT test: this is my concern because English is my 2nd language and i score 20 on English only, Math is very easy to me. (Sorry my English can not compare to who are naturally born in states)

6. DLPT: i get paid for speaking a 2nd language and get max pay for it.

7. I highly motivate to archive my goal. And yes, im U.S. citizen.

As my summary above, do you think i would have a chance to get selected for the Intel program? Or anything that could help to get seleted?

Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.