• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Intel board meeting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbell

Hello Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has any info. on the status of the Intel board? I was under the impression that the board was going to meet back in August, but it's October now and haven't heard anything yet.

Thanks,

Brady

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I don't know if the board has met yet. But I did sit in on a meeting friday and there was much complaining about the infequency and reliabilty of the Intel board. They have scheduled dates and just let them pass, not reviewing anything. Applications are just stacking up. If your recruiter isn't giving you a warm fuzzy on the status of your application it is because he truely doesn't know and the Intel folks are stiffing them.

sirenia

Sub Nuke's Wife
My recruiter just called me and I have an interview with an Intel Officer tomorrow. He is trying to rush the interview so that the application can be in by the end of the week for the board that is meeting within the next two weeks. Don't know if this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.