• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Intel billet selection

lost_in_asia

I just recently commissioned and finished my first drill, which was rescheduled due to a work conflict and I have been assigned to the local NOSC in an IAP status for the time being. I have been trying to find out how to find and apply for an intel billet and no one seemed sure about how I would go about doing that. I was hoping some here on the board might have some guidance and/or advice.

Sheepdip

Contributor
JO Apply is the program/internet application that you do it through. However, it, along with many other applications, has been down for MONTHS.

Devil Duck

You should be working through your recruiter and IDC Region for the first unit assignment. Recommend contacting your IDC Region. In the end, your first assignment will be the unit of greatest need within 50 miles of your residence, or the closest geographically beyond 50 miles.

JO Apply has had issues; it was up and working this month. As a general rule don't just log into JO Apply and pick a unit that sounds cool/interesting. Find a unit you're interested in, then contact the listed POC. The POC will likely be the CO or manpower officer. I know my unit has a standing SOP to deny any Apply application where the applicant didn't make contact first. Many units are exclusive and exercise screening processes.