• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

insight into the Academy....funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuSnake

One of my profs today told us this little joke that a friend of his told him after a year at the Naval Academy....

Prof: "So how was it?"
Cadet: "Hey man....I got an $80,000 education"
Prof: "Oh really???"
Cadet: "Hell yeah...crammed up my ass one nickle at a time!!!"

haha thought that was funny....

If a frog had wings he wouldnt bump his ass all the time

room5047

Yep, oldie but goodie. Here's another one:

At halftime in the Army-Navy game, a West Point cadet and Annapolis midshipman both head into the same bathroom for the urinals. The cadet finishes his business and heads to the sink, and in the mirror he notices the midshipman flushing, zipping up, and heading for the door. The cadet says to the mid as he passes, "You know, at the Point, they teach us to wash our hands after using the latrine."

The mid shoots through the doorway and pauses just long enough to reply over his shoulder, "You know, at the Yard, they teach us not to piss on our hands."

show me your WAARRRR face!

viv

Midshipman 4/Trash
room5047 -
It's weird that you said that joke, cause I just told that joke to somebody today........do I know you or do you know somebody I know?
hypnotized_125.gif
... just kidding. That's a really good joke you can use for any kinda rivalry, I first heard it using a UGA vs. GT

GO NAVY BEAT ARMY

Status
Not open for further replies.