• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

In-PRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

E6286

OCC 191 Select
When taking my in PRT in the next couple of weeks, when it gets sent off with the rest of the final documents do they just see the score (i.e. good/low) or do they see the individual events? My push ups and curl ups are like excellent lows but my run is like 12:30, hopefully 12 or 11:30 when I test in the next few weeks.

Kycntryboy

pilot
When I did the PRT back in December and turned it in, my recruiter told me that they just look to see if you pass it, of course this was after I just about killed myself doing my mile and 1/2. :icon_rage

DairyCreamer

Hmm... I'd hope it's better than just a did-(s)he-pass/fail situation. I've been busting my ass for the last few months getting myself in shape. Not that I'll stop if it's the case, but, I coulda passed the PRT easily before. I'm shooting for something in the Excellent range before I test. I got a lot of pushups to do before then :) Damn my cruddy upper body strength!!! :icon_wink

~Nate

Kycntryboy said:
When I did the PRT back in December and turned it in, my recruiter told me that they just look to see if you pass it, of course this was after I just about killed myself doing my mile and 1/2. :icon_rage

Status
Not open for further replies.