• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Imminent Fury/A-29 Pics

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Good Stuff!

36722.jpg

36720.jpg

looks like it does have a pair of fixed .50s...

36718.jpg

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Anyone else catch the Black Pony on the nose? Awesome...

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Paint the whole damn thing black. I love it. Too bad it'll probably be closed off to anyone not pointy nosed...I would LOVE to do this in lieu of a shore tour.

Fog

Old RIOs never die: They just can't fast-erect
None
Contributor
Was that HeyJoe in the back seat pickin' his nose?

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
HJ was more than likely downrange making sure this thing could do what is advertised.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Paint the whole damn thing black. I love it. Too bad it'll probably be closed off to anyone not pointy nosed...I would LOVE to do this in lieu of a shore tour.

Taking those who are already trained on the mission, makes perfect sense in the grand scheme of things.

The Black Pony is a nice touch, I am sure the old VAL-4 hands would be proud to see their tradition carried on.

heynowlookout

pilot
Contributor
Taking those who are already trained on the mission, makes perfect sense in the grand scheme of things.

The Black Pony is a nice touch, I am sure the old VAL-4 hands would be proud to see their tradition carried on.

To be fair if it's an Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance platform then P-3 guys have plenty of training on the mission:) The weapons stuff...maybe not so much.