• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

GOUGE IFS Gouge

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
Sorry didn't mean to come across so curt, but in the meantime focus on studying the stuff you need to know for OCS, plenty of time for IFS stuff later.

BPeterson93

Soon to be Naval Aviator
Sorry didn't mean to come across so curt, but in the meantime focus on studying the stuff you need to know for OCS, plenty of time for IFS stuff later.
Oh no it isn't an issue at all, I don't really ever take anything too personally. And I know that text doesn't convey tone effectively. I appreciate it though. I've been trying to find some information to study for OCS, and I've found one that details the Oaths, Songs, Ranks, etc. So I'm working on that currently

hermdj11

Oh no it isn't an issue at all, I don't really ever take anything too personally. And I know that text doesn't convey tone effectively. I appreciate it though. I've been trying to find some information to study for OCS, and I've found one that details the Oaths, Songs, Ranks, etc. So I'm working on that currently
I'm in the same boat BPeterson93. What I've gathered so far is that we need to study the BIG 3 and then oaths, songs, and ranks. Big emphasis on the BIG 3 though. There's a lot more gouge in the OCS Class Date threads if you haven't browsed those yet.

MemphisBell

pilot
I'm in the same boat BPeterson93. What I've gathered so far is that we need to study the BIG 3 and then oaths, songs, and ranks. Big emphasis on the BIG 3 though. There's a lot more gouge in the OCS Class Date threads if you haven't browsed those yet.
I just got done with OCS in October. I would say to study first the Code of conducts, general offers of a sentry, rank structure, chain of command, and maybe the mission of the navy. You will be tested on what I just gave you during your RLP inspection at the end of your third week. Once you get done with this inspection, you can concentrate on learning everything else.