• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NEWS If War Comes, Will the U.S. Navy Be Prepared?

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
That’s my entire point.

You can be bone sober and all it takes is a cop who decides to drag you in and you’re going to be fighting an uphill battle trying to prove otherwise to both leadership and civilian authorities.

You’ll def get reassigned pending investigation, possibly your clearance getting suspended, possibly have to attend DAPA, etc.

And in some scenarios the CO takes you to a mast and you have zero chance to prove you were sober cause the standard of evidence isn’t the same.
Drag you in for what? For blowing a 0.00?

nodropinufaka

Drag you in for what? For blowing a 0.00?
Cops can still drag you in if you blow a 0.00. They’ll say that they still thought you were drunk or smelled alcohol. It happens more often then you’d imagine.

And like I was trying to explain earlier- you may beat it. But you’re still gonna take a ride.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Holy smokes, man. I’m losing count of all the axes you have to grind. You must be real fun at… anywhere.
Man-grinding-axe-vintage_1200x1200.jpg

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Maybe. I don't own a breathalyzer. They definitely would not blow a 0.00 though.
So, best case, you have absolutely no idea, so why would you bring that up as some kind of example of wrongdoing or hypocrisy?

nodropinufaka

So, best case, you have absolutely no idea, so why would you bring that up as some kind of example of wrongdoing or hypocrisy?
Good point.

So in my aforementioned cases the CO had no idea either if the individual was drunk other then by word of mouth since there was no BAC.