• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I miss OC Fallon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

solenita72

SWO Wife
It is Thanksgiving holiday and my husband is not here. I know I am lucky because he is just in Pensacola and I have gotten to see him three times since he left, but just the same I miss him!! Our anniversary is this weekend, too! I know, I know, welcome to navy life. This is our first time going through a seperation, and it is not fun!!

Anyway, I hope all of you guys have a wonderful holiday, and make sure if you have your husband or significant other at home, to give them lots of love for the times that you won't be together!!!!

Kathy

Reservist Wife
Contributor
Happy Thanksgiving and Anniversary!!

He'll be home 3 weeks from tomorrow!

solenita72

SWO Wife
Pat, I want to but John said to keep them small and all of mine are scanned in at huge resolutions. I am working to put them to a web site though, will probably get to it next week. The one of you and Hartman turned out good!

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I am back home from my travel, if you want to send me the pics, I can resize and post them.

ghost_ttu

JOHN IS DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt....Didn't say it always works though"

Status
Not open for further replies.