• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I Just Won This......................Now What Do I Do With It?

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Wow. A handgun...with sling swivels. I think you could probably get more than $900 for it if you took the gun. Just don't trade it in at Combat Pawn. Private sale, all the way.

Pugs

Back from the range
None
I can keep it or I can take $900. I haven't made up my mind yet. Any ideas?

I had a chance to shoot one last year and afraid I'd send it's on it's way to pick up something a bit more useful unless you're really into handgun hunting.

As an aside, people mention ammo costs. I thought I might start a seperate thread on reloading. I've been doing so for more than 30 years.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
I fired this thing a couple years back, it kicked so hard the 2 people who shot before me almost dropped it. I kept a firm grip but the 6 rounds I fired tore my wrist up.
DSC_0093.jpg

I'd say take the money and buy something you'll enjoy shooting and can afford to shoot.

brownshoe

Contributor
I had a chance to shoot one last year and afraid I'd send it's on it's way to pick up something a bit more useful unless you're really into handgun hunting.

As an aside, people mention ammo costs. I thought I might start a seperate thread on reloading. I've been doing so for more than 30 years.

I used to shoot trap twice a week and of course I reloaded, Pugs. After shooting my four rounds of trap I’d scurry around the gun club picking up all the spent discarded paper (didn’t like plastic) 12 gauge I could find.:) On average I shot at least 200 rounds a week and I saved a ton of money!

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
They tried to shortchange me on the money, so I took the pistol instead. I was able to sell it in under 3 hours for $1250.00.

Awesome, now go buy a really sweet gun, or, a lot of hookers and blow. Either way, you'll have a lot of fun.