• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I freakin' passed!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

Whhhoooo, I passed. Thanks to all those who gave advice, it really helped. As for the other people out there who are going to be taking the test, word of advice, download and know the ASTB gouge, and study guides 1 and 2 from this website. They helped me out bigtime and most of the math and mechanical questions were related directly to most of the problems found on the test, just slight variations, that's all. Know all portions of the ASTB gouge test pretty well and beleive me, you will impress yourself, I know I did. Good luck, thank you, and never, ever, quit.

Mike

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
cool, congrats!...what were your scores?

"Push the stick foward, the houses get bigger; pull back, the houses get smaller... unless you keep pulling back, then they get bigger again."

plumberphil

Selected PLC-C 186 Ground
Congrats! Hope everything works out for you. I'm hoping I'll be in the same spot you are in a couple months.

gq

You guys that have taken the ASTB lately, was it on computer or was it
the traditional test booklet?

Spin

SNA in Meridian
In the test booklet. They have it on a computer?? WOW!

Peace,

-Spin

p.s. CONGRATS Michael ... I recently passed mine as well!!! WOO HOO!!

hobbs77

I passed also, now comes the hard part.....getting selected!

Semper Fi, Do or Die, Gung-ho Gung-ho Gung-ho

Status
Not open for further replies.