• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I Cannot View Articles

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Forum says I'm not authorized. "Sorry, you do not have permission to access this page." Something buggy with new software?

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
I too have the problem, I have found I can read them if I go to the Home Page to access them.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Forum says I'm not authorized. "Sorry, you do not have permission to access this page." Something buggy with new software?

I get the same thing.

I too have the problem, I have found I can read them if I go to the Home Page to access them.
With regards to the ARTICLE permissions, from the home page. I reset them. How about now? I logged out and was able to view all of them. While logged in, I can also read them, comment, and create articles (all registered users can promote a thread to article, or create an article, only super mods or Admins can publish to front page).

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Go from the home page, no go from the "New Posts"
You lost me there.

On the HOME page link, there isn't a selection for "NEW POSTS"

On the FORUM page link, there is a selection for "NEW POSTS" which does the same as "WHAT'S NEW"

So, you are now saying something different, that you can not access the SEARCH feature and see the listing of NEW POSTS? That does not match with your title of this post "I Cannot View Articles".

Articles != (Posts or Threads)

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
From the home page, I can view the articles and their respective comments "blog style". If I hit the "New Posts" under Forum (where I normally go when stopping by here), there's a few articles listed as ex: "Article: The Basics of VBSS". When I click those, no joy.

HokiePilot

pilot
Contributor
I have the exact same issue. I can access the articles from the Home Page, but not through new posts.

kito

That's simple. You don't have access to that THREAD. It was posted in the PNA.

Fair enough, but then should I really be receiving the first post in the thread via RSS? May just be me being daft, but it seems like a loophole in security.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Fair enough, but then should I really be receiving the first post in the thread via RSS? May just be me being daft, but it seems like a loophole in security.
Problem solved. RSS and XML are turned off.