• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hurricane Isabel

Status
Not open for further replies.

froghead1

Did anyone else have their test postponed as a result of Hurricane Isabel? I was supposed to have it on the 20th, but I think I am going to drive a little further and take it on the 24th.

froghead1

I am working in DC now, but graduated from UNC in 02. I began talking with the NRD in Raleigh last year and now I am in contact with NRD Richmond. I was supposed to take the exam on Saturday in Richmond, but they had no power, so I am driving to Norfolk tonight to take the exam at 10am tomorrow morning. Any last words of advice?

froghead1

When I first attempted to contact the Hyattsville area office, I left messages and emails and never got a response. So, I went through NC and now Richmond. I figure, if I do well enough on the exam, the people I am talking to now are the ones I am going to be spending time and processing paperwork with. The Richmond office has answered every question and done it quickly and amicably, so I would rather just take it in their district.

Status
Not open for further replies.