• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Howdy Y'all !

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndysGirl

SNA Wife
I just wanted to get on and say hi to everyone. My boyfriend is in the 01-11-03 class, so I have yet to start the adventure. He told me about this site and I am excited to be here. Can't wait to share my laughter and frustration with you all! I think this site is really awesome and a great way to get the support we need to make it through. Happy Holidays to all!

Kathy

Reservist Wife
Contributor
Hey there! I saw you are a MIS major - I was too! My boyfriend is in his 7th week at OCS right now. Enjoy these last few weeks with Andy before things get crazy!

solenita72

SWO Wife
Welcome to our little family!! My husband gets his commision January 10th. Definately enjoy yourself...it is an emotional roller coaster from here on out....Please keep in touch!! Have a great holiday!!

AndysGirl

SNA Wife
Thanks! Unfortunately, Andy and I already live apart, so every moment we do spend together is already special. I have been reading some of your stories and I am so glad to be apart of this. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.