• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How To Make My Package More Competitive for SNA

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
The OP asks...How To Make My Package More Competitive...

Stuffing it with a sock might get you a good first look, but it’s performance after selection that really counts. :cool:
I know we have more than a few Spın̈al Tap fans around here.

SnappyAlertJohndory-small.gif

Throwaway973466

On a slightly serious note though, anyone got ideas? Would getting my private license beforehand help my case in any significant manner? Would it be beneficial for me to go through the psych stuff that the FAA requires post ADHD medicine, and submit those evals as part of my package?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
On a slightly serious note though, anyone got ideas? Would getting my private license beforehand help my case in any significant manner? Would it be beneficial for me to go through the psych stuff that the FAA requires post ADHD medicine, and submit those evals as part of my package?

Once again, this answer for what is “competitive” can be easily searched and found by navigating through the forums.

Lastly, in regards to the ADHD and your medical history... ask your OR. They know your medical background the best.

Applicants have a 42% greater chance of getting picked up when they don’t ask strangers to find the answers for them.