• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How the War Loot is Split Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stork

Banned
Just at a glance, From a pirate view of this look in. I'd say I should ask the general if I can get in on this raid. because he is probably the only one who cares. Sense they are the only ones gettting the war loot from me bombing it anyways.

help-jpg.21140

Attachments

• help.jpg
    help.jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 242

Pags

N/A
pilot
Crew of USS Omaha were the last in the USN to get their share of "the war loot" for seizing the German ship Odenwald.

So who is this guy? RD come back again?

The Stork

Banned
You guys, Taking plunder during the war times is quite common. It's supposed to be divided up equally between the front line soldiers. And those in the rear who stay: "on the baggage". You guys should see if we can get this thing equally propertinated. I can't do it though, because it's not like I fought in that war. And going to war just for plundering is probably not the best way to look at it. The guy who you fought against is no longer is power so the citizens are doing better too. Let's not forget that.

The Stork

Banned
Front line soldier:
msdtogu_ec032_h-67a397bd-c35d-4304-aa9f-5d248c4185d6.jpg

tank%20driving%20-%20resized.jpg

syria-us_c5b0e82a-0739-11e9-8447-174e31ca3ac5.jpg

On the baggage, gotta be nice to the little ladies:

800px-Faller_at_SOUTHCOM.jpg

Be nice to the little ladies. She needs somebody to take care of her. She is not a real man. You need to set a good example for all these kids to follow, and be very clear about what the times of war really means. You are a real man right? Unless your just a little lady.
f93d2eb6ddfd7cd9eacfed0c24c94f70.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.