• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How the War Loot is Split Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stork

Banned
Hello, AirWarriors,

Mad respect to the marines and everybody who fought in that war. I'm kind of new to the military and taking a fighter pilot combat job. This is my first post on a new forum so i'll just get right to the point. If I spend the next 2 years learning how to do this for a new career path. I'm trying to see if it's possible to get some of the prizes. There should be about 20 billion dollars of plunder, guns, ammo, property, and women in the middle east off our labor.

Most of you guys maybe too young to think about it. But you should be entitled to it if we conquered it. Maybe we can organize a negotiation with the generals. They are the ones who organized it. And they are too old and feeble to do it them self. So i'm sure they will strike us a deal if we just made them 20 billion dollars, Let's organize. Maybe we can all walk away with 1 million dollars and a hot wife.

Thanks,

The Stork

The Stork

Banned
Yes, there is about 20 billion dollars down there. The US government just took it from the middle eastern guy. And you know that middle eastern guy who fought against you won't need his wife or house any more because he is dead...So you can have her too. This could work in our favor if we split the loot up.

Dirty

Registered abUser
pilot
None
Contributor
For sure, it excellent to do this brother, job for war prize. I too, it’s the same. Come, come, you froward and unable worms! Things have a quandary to them in all matters of negotiations, with the generals of course. It must be the supreme generals that do the deal making with other than kin, yes? I thought. Then, maybe the secretary of the strong willed person who saw where the money was could tell us how to get it? Two things for one piece of villainous scrap be gone! We should. I must tell you friendly in your ear, sell when you can, you are not for all markets.
Peace, ye fat guts!, spoils? VICTORIOUS!

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yes, there is about 20 billion dollars down there. The US government just took it from the middle eastern guy. And you know that middle eastern guy who fought against you won't need his wife or house any more because he is dead...So you can have her too. This could work in our favor if we split the loot up.
Who are you, and what have you done with HAL?

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hello, AirWarriors,

Mad respect to the marines and everybody who fought in that war. I'm kind of new to the military and taking a fighter pilot combat job. This is my first post on a new forum so i'll just get right to the point. If I spend the next 2 years learning how to do this for a new career path. I'm trying to see if it's possible to get some of the prizes. There should be about 20 billion dollars of plunder, guns, ammo, property, and women in the middle east off our labor.

Most of you guys maybe too young to think about it. But you should be entitled to it if we conquered it. Maybe we can organize a negotiation with the generals. They are the ones who organized it. And they are too old and feeble to do it them self. So i'm sure they will strike us a deal if we just made them 20 billion dollars, Let's organize. Maybe we can all walk away with 1 million dollars and a hot wife.

Thanks,

The Stork
No one here is going to bite. We have our own trolls, long time members with far more talent then you. And, notwithstanding our own Trolls, we tend to bicker with people we have respect for. You are neither one of "our" trolls, or respected. Nice try.

The Stork

Banned
ISIS was defeated - victory. Now what do you think the generals are doing? Counting the gold without us. Because you have to ask for some. It was the marines work. Especially the infantry line. That's why they call them "grunts". So nobody think about what kind of job they do. I'd ask for 20 million at-least, for risking my life. They get 40 billion a year and they give 20 million. That's peanuts when you think about how much they made off that deal.
attachment_58848510

Last edited:

RobLyman

- hawk Pilot
pilot
None
This was fun to wake up to. Before we get too critical and shut down this thread, consider that it just might be the beginning of something great. Take a look at this thread that went on over on an Army aviation related site. 133 pages worth!

"If driving a postal truck was a challenge you may want to explore other options."

robav8r

None
Contributor
ISIS was defeated - victory. Now what do you think the generals are doing? Counting the gold without us. Because you have to ask for some. It was the marines work. Especially the infantry line. That's why they call them "grunts". So nobody think about what kind of job they do. I'd ask for 20 million at-least, for risking my life. They get 40 billion a year and they give 20 million. That's peanuts when you think about how much they made off that deal.
attachment_58848510
I'm all in on this, what a fabulous idea. Where do I sign up?

Status
Not open for further replies.