• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

how soon into NSCS?

navsup

BDCP Supply
I know that NSCS only starts about 4 times a year. I was wondering how far ahead of time those fill up.

For example if a person graduates OCS in november, will they most likely go into the january 15th NSCS class or get stashed until the april class.

Just wondering if anybody has any experience with this.

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
I was wondering the same thing. My OCS date is currently August 18th, 2006, meaning I won't get done until November as well. Anyone with any info of this would be helpful. Either way, I'm fine with it, I could handle some stash duty here in Kentucky with the Lieutenant at my local reserve center (also a SuppO). :D

navsup

BDCP Supply
metro said:
I was wondering the same thing. My OCS date is currently August 18th, 2006, meaning I won't get done until November as well. Anyone with any info of this would be helpful. Either way, I'm fine with it, I could handle some stash duty here in Kentucky with the Lieutenant at my local reserve center (also a SuppO). :D

yeah either way will be fine for me.

the reason I asked is; 2 people work with my wifes program (1 director, and her as the assistant) Well he wants to retire in december. If I get the january class then they will both be quitting at the same time. the program cant afford to hire somebody now to train(it is a county not-for profit center).

Just thought I would ask if there is a normal procedure for classing up. I realize that I wont know until I know.

shannon

I was also wondering about the wait time between OCS and supply school. I'm in the same class as metro and am going for supply. I guess we will wait and see. It'll be nice to have time to celebrate the holiday after ocs though :)

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
From what I understand, the wait can very greatly. I have a friend that just graduated, his report to athens was 2 weeks later. Bottom line i suppose, don't plan the navy around your life, plan your life around the navy :-D