• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How long after Pro-Rec...

BTP1368

Pro-Rec SWO!!!
Hi,

If this is the wrong forum, or if this has already been answered, I apologize. I haven't been able to find this answer on AW so I may just not be searching correctly.

My question is this: Once you receive your Pro-Rec, how much time do you have to get your PFT done? A week? A month?

I ask because I am up for review this month, and if I am fortunate enough to get a Pro-Rec I would still have to do the PFT and MEPS. However, I am going to the doctor on Monday to see if I have a stress fracture in my foot. If the results do come back positive I would like an idea of how much time I have to heal.

Very respectfully,

BTP1368

SWOHopeful

Hi,

If this is the wrong forum, or if this has already been answered, I apologize. I haven't been able to find this answer on AW so I may just not be searching correctly.

My question is this: Once you receive your Pro-Rec, how much time do you have to get your PFT done? A week? A month?

I ask because I am up for review this month, and if I am fortunate enough to get a Pro-Rec I would still have to do the PFT and MEPS. However, I am going to the doctor on Monday to see if I have a stress fracture in my foot. If the results do come back positive I would like an idea of how much time I have to heal.

Very respectfully,

BTP1368

90 days

BTP1368

Pro-Rec SWO!!!
Thanks SWOHopeful, that should be more than enough time to heal if it is indeed a stress fracture. Good luck at OCS, hope to see you there!