• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How about that North Korea?

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Is that a V-neck with his collar popped as well? And who was that mask built for? I know they are a smaller people but holy crap that is a shitty fit.
Actually the Russian designed masks are not designed for a full face seal like ours are....

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Maybe, just maybe, the goddamned Millenial that went to school in Switzerland, only to return to his shithole country, is sick of having a shithole country.

Maybe he wants to join the 21st Century....

Would love to look back a year from now and see this as a great starting point.

Or maybe not?

[North Korea's Foreign Minister Ri Son Gwon] pointedly questioned the value of the personal chemistry between Trump and Kim, which both leaders have continued to affirm, even as ties between their countries soured. "We see that there is nothing of factual improvement to be made in the [North Korea]-U.S. relations simply by maintaining personal relations between our Supreme Leadership and the U.S. President," he commented.

He added that Pyongyang will remain focused on its strategic goal "to build up more reliable force to cope with the long-term military threats from the U.S."

Hair Warrior

Contributor
The North Koreans are never shy about putting on a show when they want, at least in this case it was just an unoccupied building they blew up.
Honestly I just love this. The theater and ceremony of it all. The “I don’t give a fudge” factor. If a certain adversary and I had an unoccupied liaison building somewhere for our official liaison relations, and relations soured, this is a hilarious way to show your feelings. Maybe unfriendly neighbor Karens should put a ceremonial birdhouse on their fence and ceremonially blow it with an M-80 whenever they get pissed off at Karen leaving her recycling bins by the driveway for an extra day after pickup.

Mos

None
Demo manager: "Ok, everything's in place?"
Demo team supervisor: "Yes, sir."
Manager: "Good, let's set it off."
KABOOM!
Demo manager: "Wait, why did that building over there fall instead of the condemned one?"
Demo team supervisor: "That's not the one you wanted wired?"
Demo manager: "How the fuck are we to explain this?"