• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Houses for Rent in Pensacola & Pace

MasterMO

If anyone is needing good rentals, I have three available. One in Belle Meadow subdivision with a pool. Totally redecorated, tile fllors except bedrooms, pool service included, fenced yard, close to I-10 and Davis Hwy, convenient to night life, easy drive to Whiting or NAS, $1,350. Second house in same subdivision without pool, good condition, fenced yard, $1,095. Third house is in Pace near Spencer Field. Rent is $1,350 includes garbage, water, association dues, and alarm service. One and three are available now, #2 in process of new tile floors and paint. All are aviator owned properties. Flight students welcomed.

Elegant Emily

I love my husband!
I would be interested in more information about these houses! I'm going to be relocating in August (to P'Cola) and am looking in the NE area or Pace.
PM me if you have more information, and if you think one of these might be available in the beginning of August.