• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Housemate wanted near NAS JAX

samlobo

pilot
None
7 minute drive to NAS Jacksonville! House for rent....

I am seeking 1 quiet, mature, responsible roommate (officer) to share 2 bedroom, 1 bath historic home in Avondale. Bedroom for rent is completely furnished already (if you need it) with a queen size bed, dresser, nightstand, and closet. Full use of the house as any good roommate would assume. Home is a beautifully renovated historic bungalow with hardwood floors, washer/dryer, cable internet, fenced backyard, detached 1 car garage, & front porch with rocking chairs. Within walking distance to many shops and restaurants (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Publix, Panera Bread Company, Moe's, Longhorn, Tom & Betty's, CVS).

1 well-behaved dog is welcome, or just someone that loves dogs, as I have 1 large male mastiff, very calm and laid-back. The neighborhood is safe and and is a peaceful place to take take walks. Just down the street is a small park on the St. John's River and the quaint Ortega River bridge with beautiful views of the downtown skyline at night. $800 monthly rent plus 1/2 of utilties (water, electric, cable, and high-speed cable internet).

I am a 30 year old Coastie aviator (don't throw tomatoes at me!!) deployed approximately 5 months out of the year total for 30-60 days at a time, so I am seeking a housemate that will lovingly care for my dog and house while I am away during those periods. I would do the same for you if you were to go out of town. The advantage to that is you will have the house to yourself half the year. Non-smokers. No drama, no financial deliquents, no criminal tendencies need apply:) Just looking for an honest roommate with a dog so that we both might benefit. Length of lease is negotiable. Contact via email or phone (334) 477-9024. I will promptly answer any questions you have. Thanks for looking!

Jen

Attachments

• military for rent.JPG
    military for rent.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 100_3976.JPG
    100_3976.JPG
    762 KB · Views: 48
  • 100_1985.JPG
    100_1985.JPG
    560 KB · Views: 44
  • 100_1990.JPG