• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

House NAS WHITING

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
1 or 2 rooms in a 7 month old house. 2 SNAs already living here. It's a 4 bedroom, 3 bath house 10 mins from base. Quite neighborhood where 90% of the street is other SNAs. Rent is $400/per month. 2 Car garage, big back yard. More information PM me.

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
<offtopic> Lucky bastards... our neighbors go right to the landlord... resulting in angry letters threatening us with eviction.:icon_rage No warning... no chance to dispute it...

Meanwhile, other side of the same apartment complex, people are throwing keggers without complaint.

No more apartments for this guy... and on my way out... its a 24/7 marathon of excessively loud death metal.
</offtopic>

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
yeah, I really like the place, only takes me 10 mins to get to Whitng, which is nice for the 0500 BRFs, just need to find someone else to live here