• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hot deal on body candy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
So I log on for my hourly fix of AW and what site greets my eyes on the first page? An advertisement for "body candy", ie.. nipple, bellybutton, tongue, and nose rings! Not ragging you for having to pay the bills, but you've got to wonder if they really expect to get much business from this group of yahoos!? Not much more to say but "WOW!".... :icon_smil

Although, if you're looking to skim off some of the undesireables, that would be a sure fire way to draw their attention elsewhere!

Ps..this is my 5th attempt at posting this (forum keeps hanging), so everyone better get the humor in it! Because it's just that damned important to me!

rare21

pilot
Contributor
Maybe webmaster thought it was for Naval Rings not navel rings....

DCLegal

Rhino Pilot Wife
That is so funny! I finally saw it and the only thing that came to mind was 'chic a bown wown'. I know I am a dork.

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
Apparently you guys aren't familiar with P-3 pilots. They are notorious for their hidden tatoos, piercings and social/mental illnesses. 3/4 of their perdiem goes to beer. Where do you think the other 1/4 goes? Good ole Prince Albert.

Status
Not open for further replies.