• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hope for those waiting for BDCP

Status
Not open for further replies.

krocdawg

Hey guys,
I was put on the infamous wait list for BDCP waaaay back in April after I was sworn in, and I finally got off of it today and I'm officially in BDCP. The best advice I can give any of you is to try and be patient.

jrklr

krocdawg:
were you accepted into BDCP in april, or just your respective community? If you weren't accepted to BDCP, was it because it was completely full, and does that mean that there's a waiting list no matter how qualified you are? Thanks.

krocdawg

I was accepted as a pilot in April.. and then put on the wait list for BDCP because it was full.. this is what I've been told, back in August my recruiter told me to send him my transcript from Spring 2002, then last week he called me and said that I've been accepted into BDCP and I'll need to come in and sign the new paperwork that goes with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.