• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hook 2015

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Who's coming? I'll be arcing around the VAQ and NAWDC admins Thursday and Friday night if any AW people want to meet up.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Unfortunately, I can't swing the paid time off seeing as I'm a lowly temp. That said, semper Gray Wolves . . .

Edit and threadjack for the patches: is there an actual reason NSAWC became NAWDC, besides NSWDC getting stood up and someone somewhere having acronym OCD?

Last edited:

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Unfortunately, I can't swing the paid time off seeing as I'm a lowly temp. That said, semper Gray Wolves . . .

Edit and threadjack for the patches: is there an actual reason NSAWC became NAWDC, besides NSWDC getting stood up and someone somewhere having acronym OCD?

Explanation given to me was what you wrote. I have yet to see/hear anything that reflects an actual change in the organization.

Farva01

BKR
pilot
I will be there. Looking forward to it, first Hook in four years now that I am back from Japan. The NAWDC admin should be pretty good, other than all the old timers wondering where NSAWC has gone...

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Bring a jacket and tie. They usually give out free tickets to the banquet saturday night if you're interested.

Farva01

BKR
pilot

Actually Naval Aviation and our WTI's are the model that the other tribes are adapting. Every warfare (e.g. Surface, subs, etc.) will have there own development center that will produce WTI's.
NAWDC's mission won't change it just is the all encompassing Air Warfighting Development center finally acknowledging all of our other aviation branches
http://news.usni.org/2015/06/09/nav...mmand-to-breed-elite-surface-warfare-officers