• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hickok45 shoots new Sig 226 Navy Mk25...

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
...of course I'm biased as I own a 226 Navy, sometimes called the Mk24 though not sure if that's correct. I think it's just the Sig P226 Navy. Anyway, mine has the phosphate internals, chrome lined barrel, Sig rail and the anchor. The Mk25 is the same gun but with the 1913 picatinny rail, night sights and the UID label but same gun otherwise. I got my Sig Navy for $840 out the door, so less expensive that some of the standard 226's. Being long time Navy, 18 years active duty when I bought it, I had to have that anchor
embarass%20.gif

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
That guys reviews are pretty legit. I want a backyard like his some day. I think a 226 navy is going to be my next purchase, after my next surfboard.

Next time I want to pick a new hobby up, I'm going to start a cheaper one...something like cocaine.