• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

nok0

I think I have my new signature line...this guy is the gift that keeps on giving...

and i dont care for any random nonsense thinking. you can think something as good for now and reject it for next momment.

and i dont care for you. i only care for my real mum. ( aka authority or say Srila Prabhupada )

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
On this list of threads that need to be "disappeared" by the mods, this is probably somewhere in the top half.

Yep. Done.

My Hindu friend, I’m not really sure what led you to post this on a Naval Aviation website, but thank you for the cross-cultural moment of learning.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Schrödinger's interweb thread is simultaneously open and closed... very deep.
@picklesuit petioned for reopening the thread last night. His argument after a copious amount of alcohol at a Kentucky Derby Party was surprisingly eloquent and pursuasive. Plus a few others requested the thread be reopened. Only time will tell if this was the correct course of action.

robav8r

None
Contributor
if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

I’m not sure why, but both of the comments above pull me back to Olongapo, while I was a Sailor, on liberty . . . . . and having an absolute blast.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Two words I never thought would be used to describe you.
I was practing and using this as an example of those hinge fitrep department head skills he will need shortly in July. Insert “slurring” and “inebriated” as you see fit.

Cheers!