• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Helpful Marine Corps OCS Articles and Links

sonnyhodgin

Hi all,

I graduated from Marine Corps OCS a little over a year ago, and have only just now had time to really start documenting and writing about the experience. My goal is to provide kind of a central hub of OCS articles and links. Lord knows all the articles and links I found (especially at this website) when I was prepping for OCS proved to be invaluable for me.

Here are some articles I've written:

11 Tips and Tricks for Surviving Marine Corps OCS

6 Lessons in Leadership Learned from Marine Corps OCS

How to Get Selected for Marine Corps OCS

How to Improve Your Pull-Up Ability: Tips from a U.S. Marine

How to Improve Your Running Times: Tips from U.S. Marine

How to Max Out on Crunches on the Marine Corps Physical Fitness Test (PFT)

And here's a blog I'm working on. The blog includes links to articles myself and others have written, plus a lot of original content (mostly stories and tips) about Marine Corps OCS:

Stories and Tips from Marine Corps OCS

If anyone has any helpful articles and links of their own, please add to the thread!

Semper Fi.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
If only there were a forum called MarineOCS.com where people could talk about this stuff...

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
If anyone has any helpful articles and links of their own, please add to the thread!

Semper Fi.

If you get enough helpful, informative responses on this thread, Webmaster might make it a "sticky" if you request it.:)
BzB