• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadeaz

How would one go about learning the basics about the aviation topic in the ASTB?

Thx 4 your help
batman_125.gif

Spin

SNA in Meridian
First resource is the Marine Study Guide that u can find on this site. Another good resource is the Pilots Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge.

Peace,

-Spin

paullatina

Between the avaition info in the Marine Corp study guide and the info in ARCO, you will not need to study anything else.

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
if you want the Pilots Handbook of Aeronautical knowledge, go to the FAA website and download it for free. It's form AC 61-23C. I found it really helpful; but I've had it for a while and knew the stuff way before i even thought about the Marines or the ASTB. If you're going to take the test soon, I advise sticking to the Marine Study guide first and foremost, then the Arco book.

"Push the stick foward, the houses get bigger; pull back, the houses get smaller... unless you keep pulling back, then they get bigger again."

neo

i just passed the ASTB two weeks ago and the Marine Study guide was invaluable - i also used the Gleim Pilot's Handbook - and it helped me a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.