• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Help Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

outlawz2323

I'm a college student who wants to fly jets for either the marines or the navy. I'm trying to make a decision on which one to go for and I need some help.

I know that the Navy BDCP program gives you 1800 a month. I have a few questions about this program. I would appreciate any help or advice than anyone has.

1) What are the eye sight requirements for this program for Pilot?

2) Are you guranteed to fly if you get accepted into the program?

3) What exactly is the sequence of events that I have to go through in order to get accepted?

4) What is the PRT and API?

5) What happens next if I get accepted for a pilot slot?

I'm already talking to a marine recruiter, so I just need some help with the Navy BDCP stuff. I would greatly appreciate any help that anyone has. Thanks!

NuSnake

1) 20/40
2) Yes, if accepted for pilot you are garunteed a pilot slot
3) ASTB, Complete your Application, Security Questionaire,MEPS, PRT, Swear-In
4) Physical Rediness Test, Aviation Preflight Indoctrination(this is after OCS)
5) If you get accepted you swear in and start getting about $2000/month to go to school and stay in shape.

Any more questions send me a PM

outlawz2323

Hey BDCPUAH

Are u going to Pensacola to be a pilot? IF you are, can you tell me what your PRT results were, and your ASTB sores, etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.