• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Headsets

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
A20 w/ Bluetooth. I’ve seen one guy use the Bose proflights and quite a few with David Clarks. I have my doubts about the proflight’s durability.

Hope you got the bluetooths. When there’s a dial tone sitting in the left seat, it’s nice to be able to jam out.
You have your left and right confused....

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Another plug for the A20. I don’t have Bluetooth but you can still plug an aux cord in and listen to music.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Does anyone get a hot spot at the hinge point on the A20s? I wore a pair a couple of weeks ago for a 45 minute flight each way in a co-worker's plane to drop some paperwork off and I would get that hot spot after about 25 minutes or so. I suppose it was a little more comfortable otherwise, and certainly quieter, but didn't have an overwhelming need to get a set to replace my old-school DC 13.4 after the experience.

Nope. Mine have a big fuzzy block of padding there.

Purdue

Chicks Dig Rotors...
pilot
Also, in regards to the Bose A20... if anyone is considering buying a pair because of this thread... CALL BOSE CUSTOMER SERVICE DIRECTLY TO ORDER IT. There's like a $100 discount for veterans/military if you call and ask them for it.

(and get the BlueTooth. It's worth the extra coin... you'll use it more than you think. I didn't think I'd use the BlueTooth at all, and I was wrong.)

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Also, in regards to the Bose A20... if anyone is considering buying a pair because of this thread... CALL BOSE CUSTOMER SERVICE DIRECTLY TO ORDER IT. There's like a $100 discount for veterans/military if you call and ask them for it.

(and get the BlueTooth. It's worth the extra coin... you'll use it more than you think. I didn't think I'd use the BlueTooth at all, and I was wrong.)

I just asked AFE, they gave me a pair :)