• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Heads up...AOCS All Hands Reunion 27-28SEP19.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
At Hooters with @mad dog and newly fabricated replica AOCS BATT I t-shirts...and also celebrating @ChuckMK23 return to full time aviation employment! (Was hired today as an Aviation Safety Inspector with FAA ? - another post to detail that journey!)

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Nothing says, "getting ready for AOCS reunion" like taking a picture of your shirt with cheaters on and your cell phone at arm's length while in a Hooters.
How about putting an AOCS shine on the old flight boots?

Does that say, “getting ready for AOCS reunion”?

:D

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
So...I was wondering about something regarding this upcoming AOCS reunion. I know that several DIs [from my era at AOCS] will be in attendance...and even though I graduated from AOCS, I still had boat loads of EMI [from boat loads of demerits] remaining to be completed...heck, I was doing EMI as a Candio. So...my question is...will I be required to complete [or attempt to complete] the EMI that is still on the books while attending this AOCS reunion? I guess I should be prepared [for EMI].