• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Heads up...AOCS All Hands Reunion 27-28SEP19.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Any updates to share from those in attendance this weekend? I wish I could have gone!
Did they have the Dilbert Dunker operating all day for those wanting to do a little drinking and swimming?
It was a freaking good time! There were somewhere between 400-500 (which included guests) in attendance...and it keeps getting significantly bigger each time which is every two years. I was the only one in attendance from my class, AOCS Class 41-86, but I met a ton of new AOC’s and ran into a few Delta guys. The best part of the whole gig was the attendance of the United States Marine Corps Drill Instructors...and I had the fortunate opportunity to talk with 1STSGT John Crouch - USMC Ret. for about 30 minutes...he authored the book “The Pressure Cooker”.

A few random pics...

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
It was a freaking good time! There were somewhere between 400-500 (which included guests) in attendance...and it keeps getting significantly bigger each time which is every two years. I was the only one in attendance from my class, AOCS Class 41-86, but I met a ton of new AOC’s and ran into a few Delta guys. The best part of the whole gig was the attendance of the United States Marine Corps Drill Instructors...and I had the fortunate opportunity to talk with 1STSGT John Crouch - USMC Ret. for about 30 minutes...he authored the book “The Pressure Cooker”.

A few random pics...

View attachment 23119

View attachment 23123

View attachment 23122

View attachment 23120

View attachment 23121
Get some polish on that Candidate!