• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Great Deal on Beretta 92FS

Snacks

Everyone leave, I have to poop. NOW!!!
After taking in the info you guys gave me on the Sig, I've decided to sell my Beretta 92FS. Does anyone know if there are any Florida regs against an individual selling to another individual? If not, anyone want to buy a Beretta in excellent condition with wood grips? I've got 2 clips, the case, and the manual. Let me know, and we can discuss price, which will be extremely reasonable.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
As far as I know there are no regulations, other than a piece of paper signed by both people saying you sold it and he bought it. I bought a handgun from my roommate here during API, and we went to the Escambia Sheriff's Office and asked one of the deputies there. He said there weren't any regs covering private sales. Florida is definitely one of the easiest states in which to purchase guns.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Florida is a free state. No documentation required, not even a bill of sale (though I"m always a fan of receipts when I sell something). Just sell it, but not to a known felon :) If you sell it to a Florida resident, in state, there is nothing to worry about. To sell it out of state you need to go through a dealer.